YTT Course Details
Join us from anywhere! Our YTT group sessions are held Live on Zoom. We meet as a group every last Sunday of the month, as well as monthly mid-week sessions. Work through our online lectures and classes at your own pace.
All participants are assigned a mentor, one of our fabulous instructors, to help guide them through the entire training process. Additional 1:1 learning sessions with our lead instructor, Emily, as well as their mentors, to offer individual support and guidance.
Your manual, handouts and props will be delivered to local participants or mailed to you if you are abroad. This includes a 300+ page manual, printed handouts, a yoga mat bag, yoga block, yoga strap, and more.
For the duration of YTT, January-August, all trainees receive an Unlimited Yoga class pass for Inspire Yoga Studio. This includes unlimited attendance of all studio and Zoom yoga classes, plus Virtual Library membership. Over $800 in value!
What to expect
Discover a new career path or enhance your personal practice. This foundational course will provide you an in-depth study of everything you need to know about Teaching Yoga safely and effectively. Our goal is that when you have completed this 200hr training you will be ready to teach a beginner level yoga class, and more. We intend to provide a quality educational experience that prepares you to succeed at Teaching Yoga.
We will cover the following topics and more..
- Anatomy of Asana and Benefits of Daily Movement
- Experience the power of Breath, How to Optimize Breathing
- Meditation, Mudra & Mindfulness
- The Subtle Body including the Nadis, the Chakra System, Prana Vayus, the Five Koshas, etc
- Yoga Philosophy including Pantanjali’s Eight Limbs of Yoga, The Five Elements, etc
- History of Traditional Yoga and the Evolution of Modern Yoga
- The Art of Cueing, Sequencing, and Guiding Yoga Classes
- How to Use Props and Offer Modifications of Poses
- Explore the Science of Ayurveda and Yoga Lifestyle
online YTT Schedule
january 22 – august 28, 2022
All sessions are hosted on Zoom in local Manitoba CST time.
Next Training begins January 21 – August 20, 2023
Download a Schedule here:
Although it is good to have some experience, there is no required level of practice to take Yoga Teacher Training. YTT is the perfect opportunity to develop a yoga practice and to learn all about the benefits Yoga has to offer. We all start somewhere, if you are completely new to yoga – that’s okay!
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- A laptop (recommended) or tablet is required to watch yoga class and lecture videos, and to complete assignments.
- We suggest to designate a room or private area in your home as your yoga space to allow more focus on your YTT coursework and classes.
- To get the most out of YTT, we recommend to take time off from other commitments during our course. Make time for rejuvenation and self-study, and allow yourself time to absorb your experience and learning.
Tuition & Payments
YTT January 21-August 20, 2023
$3,500 + GST = $3,675
Earlybird 10% Discount:
$3,150 + GST = $3,307.50
A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to complete your application. Payment can be made by cheque, cash, e-transfer, credit card or PayPal. Online payments may require additional fees. All costs are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Pay deposit before the corresponding date above to receive Earlybird discount.
An Extended Payment Plan is available, message directly for details.