YTT March 22 – June 16 2024 Details
Yoga Teacher Training is hosted in-person at Inspire Yoga Studio in Brandon, MB.
All trainees receive a 300+ page manual, printed handouts, a yoga mat bag, yoga block, yoga strap, and more.
For the duration of YTT, March-June, all trainees receive an Unlimited Yoga class pass for Inspire Yoga Studio.
Your Unlimited Yoga pass activates after Day 1 of training, OR once tuition has been paid in full – this means as soon as you sign up and pay for training in full, your free yoga pass begins!
Develop confidence and skills needed to become a successful Yoga Teacher. This training is perfect for those who seek credibility and official certification to begin a professional path as a Yoga Teacher.
What to expect
Discover a new career path or enhance your personal practice. This foundational course will provide you an in-depth study of everything you need to know about Teaching Yoga safely and effectively. Learn how to use yogic tools such as mudra and meditation to improve your personal health and well-being, as well as an in-depth study of movement, mobility and alignment. Our goal is that when you have completed this 200hr training you will be ready to teach a beginner level yoga class, and more. We intend to provide a quality educational experience that prepares you to succeed at Teaching Yoga.
We will cover the following topics and more..
- Anatomy of Asana and Benefits of Daily Movement
- Experience the power of Breath, How to Optimize Breathing
- Meditation, Mudra & Mindfulness
- The Subtle Body including the Nadis, the Chakra System, Prana Vayus, the Five Koshas, etc
- Yoga Philosophy including Pantanjali’s Eight Limbs of Yoga, The Five Elements, etc
- History of Traditional Yoga and the Evolution of Modern Yoga
- The Art of Cueing, Sequencing, and Guiding Yoga Classes
- How to Use Props and Offer Modifications of Poses
- Explore the Science of Ayurveda and Yoga Lifestyle
Remember, there is no obligation to teach yoga after completing our course! This training is also for yogis who seek to enhance their own personal practice, and want to develop a strong understanding of foundational asana and yoga lifestyle concepts. Basic yoga experience is recommended but not required to attend training.
If you plan on teaching yoga, this is your chance to become a Certified Yoga Teacher! It’s important to attend formal education in any yoga or wellness related fields if you wish to offer these services to the public. After completing a registered yoga training, you will be open to more abundant teaching opportunities, be eligible for advanced designations and have adequate prerequisites to attend certain continuing education programs in the future.
This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and integrate a new approach to your own current styles of teaching if you are already a yoga teacher! Each educator will share new insights and perspectives. There is always more to learn, and we will never know everything.
Next training: March 22 – June 16 2024
Friday March 22
Saturday March 23
Sunday March 24
Monday March 25
Tuesday March 26
Wednesday March 27
Thursday March 28
Friday March 29
Saturday March 30
Sunday March 31
Friday April 19
Saturday April 20
Sunday April 21
Friday April 26
Saturday April 27
Sunday April 28
Friday May 10
Saturday May 11
Sunday May 12
Saturday May 25
Sunday May 26
Saturday June 15
Sunday June 16
**Schedule is subject to change. Check back for more updates.
Download a Schedule here:
Although it is good to have some experience, there is no required level of practice to take Yoga Teacher Training. YTT is the perfect opportunity to develop a yoga practice and to learn all about the benefits Yoga has to offer. We all start somewhere, if you are completely new to yoga – that’s okay!
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- A laptop (recommended) or tablet is required to watch yoga class and lecture videos, and to complete assignments.
- We suggest to designate a room or private area in your home as your yoga space to allow more focus on your YTT coursework and classes.
- To get the most out of YTT, we recommend to take time off from other commitments during our course. Make time for rejuvenation and self-study, and allow yourself time to absorb your experience and learning.
Tuition & Payments
YTT March – June 2024
$3,500 + GST = $3,675
A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to complete your application. Payment can be made by cheque, cash, e-transfer, credit card or PayPal. Online payments may require additional fees. All costs are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Pay deposit before the corresponding date above to receive Earlybird discount.
An Extended Payment Plan is available, message directly for details.