Welcome to inspire yoga studio
Our Instructors offer a modern, evolved style of yoga that emphasizes awareness of breath and functional movement to help create ease in all aspects of daily life.The core intention of our classes is to develop mindfulness and moment-to-moment awareness, improve joint mobility, strengthen the appropriate areas of the body to support proper posture, and to embody efficient movement patterns that support our health and well-being, on and off the mat.
Join us for in-person and online classes
Health and safety of all practitioners and teachers is our priority. We intend to operate in the safest manner possible, and are committed to providing you with an environment where you can feel safe and at ease.
We understand the seriousness of the worldwide health pandemic and are prepared to increase our preventative measures at any time we feel it is necessary. Simultaneously, we value the benefits of physical movement and peace of mind that yoga creates for us during times of stress.
Honour your personal needs, we are here to support you.
Online Zoom Yoga Classes
We are excited to invite you to practice with us online on Zoom!
Pay As You Flow//Online Zoom Classes:
HOW TO PREPARE:
Create Your Space – Find a room or quiet area of your home where you can practice undisturbed.
Class Setup – Set out your mat in view of your camera. Yes, we want to see you! Have your yoga props available.
Join Zoom Call – A link to join the Zoom meeting will be sent to you by email about 1hr prior to class. Sign in begins 5-10min before class starts.
- Download the Zoom app to your smartphone or laptop. Make sure your device and software is up-to-date.
- For best results, limit additional internet use while you are on Zoom. Turn off other devices in your home that are connected to the wifi.
- If you lose connection, don’t worry! Simply click the link to join the meeting again and we will let you back in!
- Members can find all Zoom links in the Zoom Library -> Virtual Yoga Schedule
WAIVER & LIABILITY:
- All participants of Online Yoga automatically release Inspire Yoga Studio and its instructors of any injury or debilitation that may occur by attending online yoga classes.
- The risks of physical activity are understood. A licensed physician will be consulted in regards to the health, the ability to practice and any diagnosed conditions of the practitioner.
Fill out a Waiver Form here.
- Cancel your booking on MindBody app at least 2 hours before class begins or send us an email and your booking can be used for class at a later time.
- A No-Show without notification will be charged as a regular class.
- All Sales are Final and passes cannot be refunded or transferred to another person.