Welcome to inspire yoga studio
Our Instructors offer a modern, evolved style of yoga that emphasizes awareness of breath and functional movement to help create ease in all aspects of daily life.The core intention of our classes is to develop mindfulness and moment-to-moment awareness, improve joint mobility, strengthen the appropriate areas of the body to support proper posture, and to embody efficient movement patterns that support our health and well-being, on and off the mat.
Due to Code Red all studio classes are on pause until further notice, thank you for your understanding
Health and safety of all practitioners and teachers is our priority. We intend to operate in the safest manner possible, and are committed to providing you with an environment where you can feel safe and at ease.
We understand the seriousness of the worldwide health pandemic and are prepared to increase our preventative measures at any time we feel it is necessary. Simultaneously, we value the benefits of physical movement and peace of mind that yoga creates for us during times of stress.
Honour your personal needs, we are here to support you.
Getting to know ayurveda
An Introduction Workshop on Ayurveda. Learn about the History and Philosophy of Ayurveda, the qualities of the Five Elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space, the Three Doshas and your individual Doshic Constitution. This workshop is hosted on Zoom.
Wednesday January 27
6:00-8:00pm – Getting to Know Ayurveda with Emily
Cost: $30 for non-members, $20 for members
Registration Closes January 25. Sign up on Mindbody or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Zoom Yoga Classes
We are excited to invite you to practice with us online on Zoom!
Pay As You Flow//Online Zoom Classes:
HOW TO PREPARE:
Create Your Space – Find a room or quiet area of your home where you can practice undisturbed.
Class Setup – Set out your mat in view of your camera. Yes, we want to see you! Have your yoga props available.
Join Zoom Call – A link to join the Zoom meeting will be sent to you by email about 1hr prior to class. Sign in begins 5-10min before class starts.
- Download the Zoom app to your smartphone or laptop.
- For best results, limit additional internet use while you are on Zoom. Turn off other devices in your home that are connected to the wifi.
- If you lose connection, don’t worry! Simply click the link to join the meeting again and we will let you back in!
- Members can find all Zoom links in the Zoom Library -> Virtual Yoga Schedule
WAIVER & LIABILITY:
- All participants of Online Yoga automatically release Inspire Yoga Studio and its instructors of any injury or debilitation that may occur by attending online yoga classes.
- The risks of physical activity are understood. A licensed physician will be consulted in regards to the health, the ability to practice and any diagnosed conditions of the practitioner.
Fill out a Waiver Form here.
- Cancel your booking on MindBody app at least 2 hours before class begins or send us an email and your booking can be used for class at a later time.
- A No-Show without notification will be charged as a regular class.
- Online passes cannot be refunded or transferred to another person.
BROOKE, RYT 200
Yoga has been a passion of mine since my teenage years and has had a very positive impact on my life. I enjoy the physical benefits of yoga and deeply appreciate the positive effect it has had on my mental health over the years. I truly believe that yoga is available and beneficial for all bodies. It is my goal to share my love for yoga with as many members of our community as possible.
LAURA, RYT 200
My love for health and community has led me to a full-time career in Recreation. Yoga found me at a (perfect, but) fragile time in my life and has completely transformed how I live. I began teaching yoga in 2016 after receiving Manitoba Fitness Council Certification and am a recent graduate of Live Breathe Inspire 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in 2020. My intention is to guide all students of yoga in a way that allows them to leave the mat in a better place than when they arrived. I wish for my students to be present, to feel held, and most importantly, to have fun! I am here to assist you in finding whatever you are looking for when you step onto your mat.
PATTI, RYT 200
I discovered Yoga 10 years ago while working as a human resource consultant. I was searching for a practice that was meditative and focused on the present moment. Self-love, kindness and non-judgement are dear to me. I feel peace every time I step onto my yoga mat. I retired 2 years ago and wanted to pursue my dream of instructing a yoga class. This dream came true when I completed my 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in 2020. Now I am here, ready to share my dream of yoga and meditation with you. Namaste.