Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Discover the power of deep relaxation and restoration. We will cover the following topics and more:
- Methodology of Restorative Yoga
- Respiratory System & Cooling Pranayama
- Chronic Pain & Stress Relief
- Structure of a Restorative Yoga Class
- The Art of Teaching: Restorative Yoga
- Restorative Poses & Sequences
- Manual Provided
Course Completion Requirements:
- Attend all Zoom & In-Person Sessions
- Write & Record a Pranayama Meditation
- Lead Restorative Yoga Class in Partners
- Complete Online Quiz
This course grants 20hrs of Continuing Education credits from Yoga Alliance.
- Emily Gill, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
- Julie Jonuska, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
All sessions in local Manitoba time (CDT). 100% online option available for non-local signups.
Saturday May 8 @ STudio
9:00-10:00am – Meditation & Gentle Yoga
10:00-12:00pm – Welcome & Lecture
1:00-5:00pm – Workshop & Experiential
Sunday May 9 @ Zoom
9:00-12:00pm – Meditation, Gentle Yoga & Lecture
1:00-4:00pm – Workshop & Experiential
Sunday May 15 @ Studio
9:00-12:00pm – Practice Teach & Lecture
1:00-4:00pm – Practice Teach & Closing
Additional coursework to be completed on own time between April May 9 and 15.
*All Studio hours will be Live Streamed if our provincial health guidelines increase.
- This training is best suited for existing yoga teachers who are graduates of a Registered Yoga School (RYS) 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program.
- $350 CAD (taxes included)
- Payable by e-transfer or PayPal to email@example.com
- Special discount for graduates of our previous 200hr Yoga Teacher Training programs.