Restorative Yoga 25hr Teacher Training
July 15-17, 2022
Discover the power of deep relaxation and restoration. IN THIS 3 DAY In-Person TRAINING WE cover the following topics and more:
- Methodology of Restorative Yoga
- Respiratory System & Cooling Pranayama
- Chronic Pain & Stress Relief
- Structure of a Restorative Yoga Class
- The Art of Teaching: Restorative Yoga
- Teaching Yoga During a Pandemic & Long Covid
- Restorative Poses & Sequences
- Printed Manual Provided
Course Completion Requirements:
- Attend all Studio Sessions
- Lead a Pranayama Meditation
- Lead Restorative Yoga Class in Partners
- Complete Online Quiz
This course grants 25hrs of Continuing Education credits from Yoga Alliance.
- Emily Gill, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
- Julie Jonuska, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
Hosted In-Person @ Inspire Yoga Studio
Friday July 15 9:00-5:00pm
Saturday July 16 11 9:00-5:00pm
Sunday July 17 9:00-4:00pm
- This training is best suited for existing yoga teachers who are graduates of a Registered Yoga School (RYS) 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program.
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT – SIGN UP BEFORE May 30 TO RECEIVE 10% OFF = $405 + GST
- $450 + GST – Pay Online Here
- Cash, cheque and e-transfer also accepted.
- View Cancellation Policy.
- Special discount for graduates of our previous 200hr Yoga Teacher Training programs.