Skip to content
PAYMENT & Cancellation
- A non-refundable deposit of $500USD is required to complete your application.
- Cancellations made more than one month prior to training will receive a full refund (minus deposit).
- Cancellations made more than two weeks prior to training will receive a 50% refund (minus deposit).
- No refund will be given less than two weeks before training begins.
- $500USD deposit is non-refundable not included in cancellation refund.
- Considering global uncertainty, in case of travel restrictions or other circumstances that prevent us from delivering our program, you will be refunded full payment including deposit.
- If you must cancel your booking, you can transfer to another training, minus $150USD cancellation fee, within the next two years, or the deposit is forfeited.
- It is highly recommended to book flexible flights that can be changed or cancelled in case travel issues arise.
- May we adapt and flow with the global pandemic in grace and trust.
what’s not included:
- Travel insurance
- Flight costs
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Additional activities not included in the itinerary
- Additional treatments
Contact Emily directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)with any schedule or payment concerns, we will do our best to accommodate you.