Yoga Nidra: Transformative Rest 25hr ce training
july 23-24 & 31, 2022
An in-depth study of the multi-step process of Yoga Nidra. in this online training We cover the following topics and more:
- History & Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- The Five Koshas & The Subtle Body
- The Science of Relaxation
- Chronic Pain & Stress Relief
- 10 Stages of Yoga Nidra
- The Art of Teaching: Yoga Nidra
- Three Yoga Nidra Scripts & Printed Manual Provided
Course Completion Requirements:
- Attend all Zoom Sessions
- Write and Record a Yoga Nidra Script
- Lead Yoga Nidra Session in Partners
- Complete Online Quiz
This course grants 25hrs of Continuing Education credits from Yoga Alliance.
- Emily Gill, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
- Julie Jonuska, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
Saturday July 23 9:00-5:00pm
Sunday July 24 9:00-4:00pm
Sunday July 31 12:30-4:00pm
Additional homework to be completed between July 24 and 31st.
- This training is best suited for existing yoga teachers who are graduates of a Registered Yoga School (RYS) 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program.
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT – SIGN UP BEFORE June 30 TO RECEIVE 10% OFF = $427.50 + GST
- $475 + GST – Pay Online Here
- Cash, cheque and e-transfer also accepted.
- View Cancellation Policy
- Special discount for graduates of our previous 200hr Yoga Teacher Training programs.
- Additional Discount if you attend both upcoming Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga Teacher Trainings.
- Enrolment closes July 17