Yoga Nidra: Transformative Rest 20hr ce training
An in-depth study of the multi-step process of Yoga Nidra. We will cover the following topics and more:
- History & Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- The Five Koshas & The Subtle Body
- The Science of Relaxation
- 10 Stages of Yoga Nidra
- The Art of Teaching: Yoga Nidra
- Three Yoga Nidra Scripts & Manual Provided
Course Completion Requirements:
- Attend all Zoom Sessions
- Write and Record a Yoga Nidra Script
- Lead Yoga Nidra Session in Partners
- Complete Online Quiz
This course grants 20hrs of Continuing Education credits from Yoga Alliance.
- Emily Gill, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
- Julie Jonuska, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500
All sessions to be hosted on Zoom in local Manitoba time (CDT). You can join from anywhere!
Saturday April 17
9:00-10:00am – Welcome & Introduction
10:00-12:00pm – Gentle Yoga & Lecture
1:00-5:00pm – Yoga Nidra, Lecture & Experiential
Sunday april 18
9:00-12:00pm – Gentle Yoga, Lecture & Experiential
1:00-4:00pm – Yoga Nidra & Lecture
Sunday april 25
9:00-12:00pm – Gentle Yoga & Lecture
1:00-4:00pm – Practice Teach & Closing
Additional coursework to be completed on own time between April 18 and 25.
- This training is best suited for existing yoga teachers who are graduates of a Registered Yoga School (RYS) 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program.
- $375 CAD (taxes included)
- Payable by e-transfer or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special discount for graduates of our previous 200hr Yoga Teacher Training programs.