Yoga Retreats Q&A
Commonly Asked Questions:
- How do I reserve my spot?
Fill out a Retreat Application online, and then we will direct you to online payment for your selected room.
- Which airport do I fly to and when should I arrive?
Fly to San Jose Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) in Costa Rica. We recommend your flight to arrive in the morning or midday on Thursday March 3.
- Due to my path of travel, my flight can only arrive in the evening, what should I do?
If your flight arrives in the evening, we recommend to arrive a day earlier and stay in a hotel nearby and meet us at the airport the next day.
- How do I get to the resort?
We will meet as a group at the airport and together will take the provided airport shuttle to the resort at approximately 3pm. If your flight does not arrive in time for the group airport shuttle, we can help arrange alternative transport for you.
- How long is the drive between the airport and resort?
The drive is approximately 3-4 hours! It’s a great time for a nap, or to get to know the other participants.
- Is driving the only way to get to the resort?
If you plan to travel to the resort on your own, a taxi costs about $50 (recommended), public bus about $10 (slowest), or you can take a small plane for about $80 (fastest) per person.
- I’m attending the 12 Day Retreat, how do I get to the resort?
Apply the same information above with the corresponding retreat dates.
- Do you provide transport to the airport at the end of the retreat?
Yes! After breakfast on the last day we provide transport back to San Jose. If you choose to continue to travel in Costa Rica after our retreat, we are happy to recommend where to stay and explore.
- How many hours of practice Teaching?