Upcoming trainings & retreats
200hr Yoga Teacher training
Costa Rica – March 3-25, 2022
Immerse yourself in natural beauty of Costa Rica. Join us for 23 days and 22 nights at a private luxury oceanview villa.
After 2 years of staying home due to the pandemic, we are finally ready to travel! We are so excited for this adventure and can’t wait to meet all of the aspiring yogis who join us!
12 Day Breathe & Inspire Yoga Retreat:
Want to join us but cannot attend for 3 full weeks? We’ve opened up a few spaces for a Retreat-Only Experience! Book a Room for March 3-14! 12 Day Retreat includes 2-3 Daily Meditation, Yoga Classes & Special Activities, 3x Daily Meals, Airport Transport, and 2 Group Excursions! Our yoga classes focus on functional movement and pain management, and of course relaxation and rejuvenation. Yoga Teachers can receive 20hrs of Continuing Education from Yoga Alliance.
Costa Rica ytt Immersion
BECOME A CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER IN BEAUTIFUL COSTA RICA
Immerse yourself in natural beauty of Costa Rica. Join us for 23 days and 22 nights in a magical Oceanview Villa. Soak up the nourishing rays of the sun, feel a sense of bliss and refreshment, and be open to the rejuvenation and relaxation that you deserve on this unforgettable getaway. This life-changing, educational experience is for any aspiring yogi seeking self-discovery and transformation.
Our Luxury Private Resort, Pagoda del Loto Azul, is located between Uvita and Dominical. Flights can be booked to San Jose Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO). A round trip shuttle bus between San Jose and Uvita is provided on March 3 and 25.
It is most convenient to arrive at the airport in the morning or early afternoon to join our group shuttle to the coast. We recommend to stay a night in San Jose if your flight arrives in the evening. If you wish to arrive a few days before, or continue to travel after our retreat, we are happy to recommend where to stay and explore.
Delicious plant-based meals are prepared 3x a day on-site by a Local Private Chef. According to Ayurveda, our diet is the foundation of health and wellness. During our retreat, we choose to nourish our bodies with vegan or vegetarian meals to practice Ahimsa (non-violence) to minimize harm to the Earth and other beings. Gluten-free options available. Let us know of any other dietary requirements.
Enjoy Private or Shared Accommodation:
- Private Master Suite – King Bed & Ensuite Bath
- Private Casita Pagita – King Bed & Ensuite Bath
- Shared Oceanview Suite – Queen Bed & Ensuite Bath
- Shared Grand Casita – Single Bed & Ensuite Bath
- Shared Pool Apartment – Single or Queen Bed & Shared Bath
Limited Space – secure your Room choice soon!
Download Flyer Here:
What we teach
Led by two Certified Yoga Therapists, our training embraces the foundations of Yoga Therapy and Functional Anatomy. This course provides you with an in-depth study of everything you need to know about Teaching Yoga safely and effectively. Be immersed in a quality educational experience that prepares you to succeed as a Yoga Teacher.
WE COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS AND MORE:
- History of Traditional Yoga and the Evolution of Modern Yoga
- Anatomy of Asana and Benefits of Daily Movement
- Experience the Power of Breath and How to Optimize Breathing
- Meditation, Mudra and Mindfulness
- Explore the Science of Ayurveda and Yoga Lifestyle
- Yoga Philosophy including Patanjali’s Eight Limbs of Yoga, The Five Elements
- The Subtle Body including the Nadis, Charka System, Prana Vayus, Five Koshas
- The Art of Cueing, Sequencing and Guiding Yoga Classes
- Develop Confidence through Practicing Teaching
- How to Use Props and Offer Modifications of Poses
All trainees will have access to an online portal for additional learning experiences and continued support beyond the training.
Questions? Contact Us