- A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to complete your application.
- Full tuition is due before YTT begins, unless Extended Payment Plan has been approved.
All training hours are required to receive your certification and participants must have prior approval from faculty to miss deadlines or be absent. Missed hours may need to be made up in private sessions with a mentor at extra cost.
- Cancellations made more than two weeks prior to training will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to training will receive a 50% refund.
- No refund will be given less than one week before training begins.
- $300 deposit is not included in refund.